The Women’s Golf Association heads into its fifth season at the John O’Leary Golf Academy. The Association’s main goal is to get women interested and enthusiastic about playing golf. The year is filled with Play with the Pro days every other week and weekly Saturday morning clinics. We had more than 35 participants last year and we want to grow even bigger this year. Check the calendar of events page for date and times.
New! We are now accepting online registration!
Through the JOL women’s clinics and “Play with the Pro”, John and Butch have helped me improve my game resulting in lowering my handicap from 22 to 18. The Women’s Association has given me a great opportunity to meet wonderful people, have lots of fun and become a better golfer.
Membership Fee is $50 and the benefits include:
- Discounted rates for Play with the Pro days
- Discounted clinic rate
- 10% off any individual lesson or club fitting
- 15% off any club purchases
- 1 Dozen Callaway Golf Balls
- $25 gift certificate towards a private lesson or series of private lessons with John